Our first priority is to continue further development, maintenance and adaption of CFIDB product palette.
This includes integration of changes necessary due to data provider releases / enhancements as well as adaption of client specific exports.
Additionally, we offer:
- Operational services of the CFIDB product for our clients directly by us or through our partners
- Data maintenance services for clients directly by us or through our partners
- Consulting services during setup / restructuring; and optimization of data management process for an effective sourcing of Financial data
- Consulting and setup of data-ware housing infrastructure for distribution to internal as well as external clients (e.g. own feeds, display applications etc.)
- Integration of data in client applications (e.g. in the areas Basel II/III, internal and external regulatory requirements, MIFID, EU-Tax, Risk management etc)
- Establish guidelines and workflows for data procurement and maintenance
- Training on maintenance of Financial information data
Our know how
- Exhaustive market data feed know how which enables us to leverage business requirement analysis and project consulting
- Deriving specialized data from the data feeds(s) of a data supplier for the data supplier (e.g. to add Swiss or German specific tax data, marking of financial innovations, which are exempt from certain taxes etc.)
- Complex implementation through data derivation and data field validation in the target systems of the Customer
- Setup business process concepts and workflows for further automation on import and maintenance of financial instrument data.
- Project management and undertaking implementations/change management of Core Banking systems as well as specialized banking applications, such as Treasury applications (e.g. OBS, Calypso etc.)